“People buy from people they like.”
Our marketing goal is to keep the firm top-of-mind among our target audiences and maintain positive word-of-mouth.
Expose potential clients to WHO we are:
- Continually share candid photos of our day-to-day.
- Highlight and spotlight our entire team
- Post about our experiences beyond the office.
- Show authenticity
- These don’t have to be fancy, just real.
- Social Media (Facebook) posting should be a reflection of our culture and our personalities in addition to sharing what we do and how we do it.
Internal Marketing; The In-Office client experience:
- Give-Aways that are used publically like water bottles, mugs, pens, etc.
- Contests and prizes that are fun and relevant
- Newsletters that call our client base to action in unique ways.
A Dominant Community Presence:
- Visibility at community events.
- Relationship management among business leaders and influencers
- Keeping charitable efforts in the spotlight
- Exposing Non-traditional advertising opportunities like sponsoring local sports teams or scouting troops.
A Robust Cyber-Footprint:
- Qualifying and growth of positive reviews. This is critical for SEO, Social Proof, and word-of-mouth. Recommend BirdEye as a great facilitator of review generation.
- Continuously provide Social Proof
- Steady, far-reaching, and engaging social media posts that are relevant and sharable. Facebook’s ever-changing algorithms largely govern this. We will simultaneously drive reach while being fluid in our approach.
- Social Media (Facebook) is a by-product of what we are doing elsewhere. It’s the vehicle through which to trumpet the above (The WHO, the client experience, community efforts, reviews…) along with the WHAT and HOW.
- Projecting our brand voice and culture across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Maintaining organic viability for search engines by managing our presence on Google, Bing, Law Sites, Yelp, etc.